Thursday, October 17, 2013

AJ Annoyances

              
I've decided to tackle a few large topics today. I will give you my own opinion on them, along with a picture or a badly-made MS Paint Ridley joke.

                                              DATING.

You know, when a Jammer says if somebody likes them to go to their den, asks if your a boy/girl, ect. ect. This annoys me because:
  • AJ is not an online dating website. "But I thought this was EJamo-" Nope.
  • It can cause tons of fights.
  • These people haven't even met eachother in real life!
  • The two Jammers can ignore all of their other friends and only talk to eachother. I experienced this with a friend once in 2012.
  • Imagine this: You are a crocodile with bat wings, black and red scales, and blue spots. Then they ask you, "are you a boy?"


However, there are a few things I like about them:
  • The "weddings" can be fun at times. Fun to crash.

                             SCAMMERS

This one speaks for itself.

LIST THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU IN THE COMMENTS! IF I AGREE, I WILL PUT THEM ON HERE!


1 comment:

  1. When people offer bad trades. I mean, a plushie for a headdress? Seriously?

    ReplyDelete