Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkins, Coral, and SSB4 Ideas

Hello Space Pirates and Jammers alike! The new items today are the Surprised Jack-o-Lantern and the Phantom Coral.
As you may know, my most wanted SSB4 character is Ridley.
However, I have a few more ideas! This next one is my second most wanted. The others are not in order. Remember, these are my opinions. The 3rd and 4th characters on this list are personal entries that are uncommon on rosters.

                                        MASKED MAN

                                      (EarthBound series)


                                               MEWTWO
                                           (Pokémon Series)

                                           ...RED BULBORB?

                                             (Pikmin Series)

                                                  ...LEON?

                                       (STAR FOX SERIES)



                                         BOWSER JR.

                                         (Mario Series)

I would include Geno, Fawful, Count Bleck, Kraid, and Zero on here, but I just don't see it happening.  
See you guys later!



No comments:

Post a Comment