Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mother Brain! (SPOILERS: Mother 3)

Hello guys! The two new items today are the returning Bat Glasses and the new Brain Helmet!
I can't help but think about Mother Brain.
Okay, so the reason "SPOILERS: Mother 3" appears in the title is because...
I am making Final Smash ideas for...




Claus!
 
 
As you may know, Claus is my second most wanted SSB4 character (and is actually one of my favorite video game characters of all time!), and he is the general of the Pigmask Army (I hate you Porky). I've decided to make some Final Smash ideas for him!
  • Pigmask Raid
  • Lightning
  • Porky Minch No.
I don't have that many ideas... See you guys later!


1 comment:

  1. WHAT IF

    CLAUS WAS ACTUALLY MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME, AND I JUST HID IT IN THIS POST SO I COULD STAY TRUE TO THIS BLOG'S TITLE




    oh yeah that's true

    ReplyDelete