Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ridley Bites!

Every day, I will make a post in a series called "Ridley Bites!". Here, I post everything I want about Ridley for that day!

                                               PICTURES!





SSB4 Reasons!

Reasons Ridley should be in SSB4!
  WARNING: THIS SECTION MAY INCLUDE SPOILERS AND SOME REASONS I CAME UP WITH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
  1. He's the second most recurring Metroid character.
  2. He is the main antagonist of the Metroid series, and we need more villains.
  3. He's Ridley
  4. He has moveset potential. He can use fire breath, his claws, teeth, his tail, and wings. I see him as a mixture of Bowser and Charizard.
  5. He's been requested since the Melee days.
  6. He can be resized. Olimar is the size of a coin.
That's all, Space Pirates!

No comments:

Post a Comment